PCHRC requires Section 8 (HCV) Recipients to live in our housing jurisdiction for one (1) full year before any availability to port is granted.

Rural Development

Rural Development

Learn about how SDA-financed Rural Rental Housing or Farm Labor Housing projects are helped

This program provides payments to owners of USDA-financed Rural Rental Housing or Farm Labor Housing projects on behalf of low-income tenants.

Rent is based on family income. You must meet certain income guidelines and eligibility criteria and live at a property designated as Rural Development.

How Do I Qualify

Income Limits by Area (Gross Annual Total Family Income)

Effective: 05/15/2023

LocationNumber in Household
Sunny Haven
(80% of Median Income)

How Do I Apply?

Applications can be Completed online by clicking here. Computers are available for use in our offices if not available to applicant. Once the application is completed, it can be submitted. Once the application process is complete, you will be placed on the Waiting List.

Updated Date: 3 May 2024
Published Date: 4 October 2022
house with white gradient over it